Friday, September 09, 2005

A visit from the 3 Bears

Today is finally friday. I got the kids to school and Trace to the Babysitter. I had a meeting with the Principal this morning and I turned down the Subing position. He was suprised but understood that I applied at headstart and need to be with my son. The Interview went great. I was very happy with my answers and they kept commenting on how well I interview. When I got home I got the call and I got the job! Marty told me that they kept wanting to have me transfer to Sandpoint and work there. Oh No! I am staying right here. Tonight we are going to go to Kim and Jasons parents house 3 doors down. They also own the only pizza place in town and it is in their basement. We had a great time . While we were there the police were at our house taking care of the Three Bears. I thought that it was Goldielocks that visited not the other way around! well they got them taken care of and we got in our house safely.

No comments: