Monday, September 19, 2005

Trace starts Preschool

Today was Traces first day of preschool. Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays; 8:00am to 11:30. He goes to Head Start Tue. through Fri.; 11:30 to 3:00. He really likes it alot. He seems to not mind having me there in class with him. If he gets his feelings hurt, He tries not to run to mommy. Today we had a bear in the backyard of the neigbors. They got out a gun and it started to run into the Alder bushes. We didn't even get to see it. Lars was gone fishing for Silvers and brought home 6 nice fish. Our camera cord is MIA. I thought I left it a Lisa and CJ's, but that wasn't were I found it. It was in Lars' desk at school. So now we are going to down load and try and get some pictures of King Cove on the Blog. Neisha has been studying for Drivers Ed. Lars and I have to take the test also. We have to get new licenses if employed in AK. We ate salmon for dinner and hit the sack.

No comments: