Thursday, September 01, 2005

A little BBQ and R & R?

Everyone woke up early and did their chores and we walked up the street and did some visiting! Everyone has made us feel welcome and reassured that if we ever loose our roof or 4 wheelers that they will be right there to help us! Boy that makes me feel better! But what really makes me feel better is that if we do loose our roof we won't have to pay for it! Now our 4 wheelers we are staking down along with the trailer. They don't strap stuff down just for fun! For dinner we got invited to a little BBQ. Kim and Jason made a feast! I made some cinnimon rolls and they had everything else covered. We sat around and got to know eachother and the girls got to watch Fuse, finally! Trace played motorcycle video games, and now he wants one from Santa Clause. Lars went to bed early and never even came over to eat. He is a tired boy. And for the last 2 days our neighbors had their music booming and we didn't get to sleep until 12:00am. I was ready to go our on the deck and shoot the shot gun in the air to get somebody's attention so I can get some sleep! But I didn't , Lars slapped some sence into me and I put in some ear plugs and went to sleep! Oh, we were informed that there is a mens and womens Basketball league. It starts up in a few weeks. I can't wait to get some exersize! I hope Lars gets involved so he will stay out of trouble. He has been asked to help out with the Basketball team ao he should be way distracted. Smile! And Bear season started today! EEK!

No comments: