Friday, September 23, 2005

It was just a game

Today was friday and boy am I glad. The weather makes everyday go by so quickly. We have a nice sunny day today. The kids all wanted to play at the play ground today and right when we were getting ready it began to rain. Oh well! We went to the Teacher appreciation night at 5:30. The food was great. It was held at the Russian Orthodox Church. Trace got up on the piano and played a crazy tune. I had to chase him around the podium to get him out of there. That's my boy! After that Kim and Roxi came and picked me up and we went to the gym at the High School and worked out then ran and THEN Played 3 games of basketball fist team to 10. Hello, I am soooo out of shape! But I did hang with them and showed them some good "D". I made 2 baskets a game. Not good, but if I keep it up I can only get better. It is just a game anyway. I came home showered and worked on the blog so all you fine people can read my family journal. Peace out, Girl Scout! I AM OUT!

No comments: