Saturday, September 17, 2005

Shake N Bake Pizza



About Last night. We got that Pizza we ordered and when I opened the box it must have been swung around or carried upside down. The delivery boy was 8 yrs. old and is the Pizza Ladies grandson, our neighbor. He was so proud that he got to deliver the pizza that he probably got ver excited. It was still awesome! While we were eating the pizza we got a call from the neighbors that there were 5 bears in the neigborhood and to keep a look out. The police spotted on and were trying to run it off and it turned on the cop so he shot it in the face and it ran away. A bear is bad, but an injured bear is worse. This season is when the bears run through town and everyone needs to be very careful. Well this morning started out nice. I made my first Salmonberry Jam. It was great. Really good on french toast. We had to go to the dump and I was driving. As soon as we came through the gate we turned to back in and there in front of me was a bear! My first bear in King Cove! I froze and Lars had to slap me to get me to come out of it. At least that's what he said he slapped me for? The girls got invited to their first B-Day Party. (Across the street) It makes me feel better when can see them. When they got home I smelled there breath and tucked them in. You can never be overprotective, can you?

No comments: