Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Saije is a sicko

Today went a little better. One of the little boys, Baby. Had a very bad day. He screamed if he didn't win or couldn't go first. Poor boy. Some days I feel like that. Saije had to go home sick today. They thought she had pink eye. I knew that she didn't because I had been having her put ice packs on her eyes for the last 3 days. She has a pretty good cold and her eyes just run. So After aiding all day off I went to the Dr. office. I spent 2 hours there and had plenty of time to fill out the entire families medical records. She didn't have pink eye and ended up with a sinus infection! Yuck! She has to take a antibiotic 3 times a day for 10 days. She is going to stay home tomorrow and try and get better. After getting home we ate Halibut and Trace ate only rice, again! Poor kid is going to stay little if he dosen't get over what ever he is going through. We have been trying to get the internet hooked up. They said it will be 5 days. I hope it will be sooner so the kids get off my back about it! Today I am really ready for bed!

No comments: