Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Playing for a job

Today is my first day of being an official teachers aide. It sure is alot to keep up with. We have 7 Kids and trying to keep up with them drains you. We start with lunch. They each serve themselves and clean up their tray. Then it is time to go to the gym. One of the boys ripped off my toenail. He didn't mean to, but if I can keep it that would be nice. Trace first stepped on it last week and I about fainted. Saije thought I was dieing and Trace began crying, all within a second of eachother. When we get back to the room we play games and then read on the rug. At 2:30 we began snack time and then the kids all brush their teeth and then GO HOME!
I went home exhausted! I am glad that I don't have 7 kids under the age of 4. I am suposed to go to the gym with Kim, but I think that I will have to get used to this first.

No comments: