Friday, September 16, 2005

Bears, Kids & Mud

Last night We had every dog in the damn neighborhood on my front porch eating the dog food. How they figured out how to get inside the dutch oven is beyond me. I woke up in a panic thinking that it was a bear on the porch. Lars jumped out of bed wondering why I jumped out of bed. Our hearts were pumping, then madder than hell when we found out it was a pack of dogs. Saije stayed home sick again. The girls have been riding the bus so they don't have to get up at 5:00am anymore. And Trace and I watched Young Guns and ate cereal. Today was a wierd day. It felt so slow. And the kids knew that it was Friday so they were bouncing off the walls. We ended up taking them outside and blow bubbles so that they could get a little energy out of them. The sun is out and the mud is awesome! I think we will do some riding this weekend. We are going to order pizza tonight for dinner and get a movie. I live for my weekends! Lars is also very ready for the weekend. He has been doing great and the kids love him. Weather we are here next year is up to the towns people. There is a huge bear hanging out at the dump and the kids came to class today telling us that we need to go see it. It is an old fat one. We miss you all and wish that you were here to see the bear!

No comments: