Monday, September 12, 2005

Cracking the whip.

My mornings still begin at 5:00am. I am the jailor, and I get results! Trace and I went back to bed after everyone left. We did some shopping after Lars came home for lunch and gave me the Bourban. Man the food bill is going to break us! I wish that we could grow eggs and milk. Lars and Trace headed out got some silvers at Lenords Bay. They caught Humpy's, Yuck! He also ran into a Local that was realing in Silvers one right after another. He showed Lars the rig and now he should have better luck. They also went over to the dead bear and tried to get a claw or a tooth. It was still too stinky. Trace said that it was as big as the couch! I am going to do parent time in class with Trace tomorrow. I hope that it is a good experince for us both.

No comments: