Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Trace is 10?



Trace woke up and Said Hey Mom!, I'm 10 now! Do you know how old that makes the rest of us?
Sorry Trace you are 5! Oh he's a cuttie pie! We went to school and took the cupcakes. The kids couldn't have them until snack time which is right before their parents come, Yea! This bunch can't have any sugar! Trace has an admirer. Her name is Soskia. She kept chasing him and hugging him. At first Trace kept complaining about it. After trying to get her to stop, I saw him falling just so she would have to lug around dead weight. She is about 3 inches taller. Amazon girl friend! Anyway we are trying to get her to just HI-5 with him so she dosen't keep hugging him. She told me that all she wanted to do is tell Trace something. So, I got Trace to come over so she will leave him alone and she said out loud "I love you, Trace." EEK! Trace screamed out loud and almost passed out! This is not going to be as easy as we had hoped. We came home after school and made some salmon dip from the salmon Marge gave to us. She gave Lars a jar and Trace a jar. Dang it was good! I went to work out and ended up playing 2 Basketball games. My body feels alot better today. When I got home Lars told me about his ride up the valley. He came head to head with a huge bear. I hate when he goes out alone. Anyway It was sitting on it's honches and then stook up. So crazy Lars stood up on the 4 wheeler with his gun. The bear stretched out it's arms and pounded his chest then sat down again. Lars stayed standing and tried to find the quickest way out of the Alder bushes. Which there was only the way he went in. Oh how I love that man. Then the bear stood up again and sniffed the air and growled and patted his chest with one paw and landed on all four and turned and walked the other way. I swear Lars has 100 lives. And that's good cause he needs them. The phone rang after I got the whole story and Sharon Bug called me. Everyone ends names with bug, it's kind of cute. They call me Ree Bug! AHH! Her husband just got off the boat with fresh Tanner Crab and wondered if we would like some. Duh! Anyway she came over and there were 2 nice Crabs. Lars was in heaven. He is just lucky to be here to eat some! Oct. is King Crab season. This year the crabbers have quotas to match so they hope the weather gets better. It is the most dangerous job in the world.

1 comment:

Applesauce Joce said...

hey you guys are cool!
jam