Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back in the swing of things

This morning 5:00 came way to early. I Am to sub all week for the school secretary. The one sec. does everything that the 4 sec's did at WHS. Well you have to also consider that we have 93 students to there 993! Anyway, the girls degan their rutine as they shuffle from station to station getting all beautified! I made breakfast and got Lars and Muck up at 6:00. Trace was so tired he couldn't even eat his maple syrup soaked pancakes! After we were already to leave Trace had to make a quick pit stop. He never came out so I went in! His poor little face said it all He was wet from his knees down. He couldn't even explain it, But I could! He was still asleep! So we had to do a quick bath and head to school! Maybe tonight he will go straight to bed! Mucks words for the day: He took ahold of LArs's cheeks and looked him straight in the eyesand said;"Dad, shen I snap my fingers you need to do what ever I say. And do it NOW!" I wonder where he got that from? Well 3 more days til friday!

No comments: