Saturday, September 24, 2005

Party all the time

Today I coudn't get out of bed. I had the biggest migrain. I have never had a migrain. We were out of asprin and Lars was down at the docks picking up our food that came in. It took him an hour to find the unloading area, then the frozen section. Ordering from Seattle is so much cheaper. You can get cake mixes for .88 a box. Here they are 2.00 to 3.00. Holy! At about 1:00 he came back with asprin and the girls and I put the groceries away. Kim called me and it was time to go to the gym. I think that I am so out of shape and that was the reason I got the migrain. Dehydration! Well I knew that I had to get back to the gym and play Or I would never go back. So Trace and I took off. Trace made 3 baskets. He is getting pretty good. I only played one game and walked a mile and worked out. Came home and Lars just pulled up on the 4 wheeler. He had to go help the ambulance go find a guy that rolled on his 4 wheeler. He couldn't sit up, but he could feel his toes and fingers. I hope that he didn't break his back. They flew him to Anchorage. Well we showered and we all went over and played cards at Kim and Jasons. When we got done it was 5:00 am. Holy\Here time flies so fast. Everyone has stories to tell and they are good ones. The Kids play x-box and watch movies. Everyone hangs out with their family, all the time. It's cool.

No comments: