Sunday, September 25, 2005

Food anyone?

Today we woke up at 10:00, 5 hours of sleep. I felt pretty good. I went to get up and almost fell to my knees. I am soooooo soar. Every muscle in my body aches. Lars told me that I will be in for alot of pain and he was right. We don't go to the gym on Sundays and so I get to recover. I had to make marshmello brownies and sugar cookies for the girls fundraiser to go to Washington DC. They requested that I make chocolate chip cookies *Marilyn's recipe, every sunday. I wanted to make a variety and let them taste all the awesome fattening things that I can make. Well Lars caught 4 more silvers today so I made salmon and then we got invited to go next door and have Sunday dinner with the family. There was steaks, vegtable tray, hamburgers, ribs, BBQ chicken, rice, Salmon, Brownies, sugar cookies, heck you name it we had it. Now I really need to get to the gym tommorow. Well we are cleaning salmon and then hittin' the sack!
Cherie is out!

No comments: