Saturday, September 03, 2005

Come and get it!

Last night I did nothing but dream of biquits and gravy. I woke up starving! So at 8:00am I made the most awesome gravy ever! I don't think that I did anything different, I think it was because I was STARVING! Well we took off and worked in the music room for a few hours. Lars said that he has never seen an OLD collection of band music quite like this one. Albums, sheet music, you name it! The old music teacher never threw anything away. After doing some heavy dusting and getting caught up on my blog we headed home. For dinner we ate pizza. I should start selling those things! I am getting pretty good at it! It's damn sure better than the chinesse around here. We watched 3 Alien shown, read the Hobbit and and listened to 3 bears out side torment the neighbor hood dogs! That was so crazy! It is a good thing that the dogs are in the trailer at night! Then we hit the sack!

No comments: