Thursday, July 07, 2005

Seeing Soldotna

Oh how our bodies hate us! First clamming and then sleeping on the ground! It's like having Bamboo shoved under our fingernails. I think Trace has been growing this past week. Boy not having to work I get to spend time watching him and Saije grow! I love it! Now this is what I signed up for! Saije dosen't get to spend 2 hours on her hair and has learned that she looks beautiful with her natural curly hair that I gave her! She has had many compliments on it! She is getting lonely for her sisters. SHe hasn't met any kids yet. Trace and saije are inseperable and give alot of hugs and I love you's! Today we went to Soldotna. It is 45 min. north of here. We had to get some $ that we had Marilyn send us. She has been taking care of our financial affairs untill we get to King Cove! Marilyn Thanks Again for all you do! As we were drivung around Soldotna we had some one follow us to the music store and it was a man named Bob from Vermont and he was with his son Dylan. We originally met them on the beach in Ninilchik. They had got their can stuck in the sand and we were the only ones with a chain so we pulled them out. They said that it is very easy to spot us because of our rig! Now we know why Hebers finest kept close tabs on Lars! Just Kidding! Soldotna has a Fred Meyer Lisa! If the girls were all here I am sure we would be spending alot of time there! It is a nice town! But the size of it is a little too big. Ninilchik is perfect! And King Cove will even be better! I hope!

No comments: