Sunday, July 03, 2005

Mom turns 36 today!

Today I turned 36 today! Boy do I feel it! It could be that I have slept on the ground for 2 week. Well I got to sleep in for 10 min.It was pretty out on the beach and everybody was our clam digging. The tide was in about 30 or 40 ft. I thought we were having a tsunami! You can get 70 clams per permit. We need to get some long skinny shovels and some gloshes and make some clam chowder! In what kitchen? Well for my birthday we went to dinner at the Inlet View! Our waitress Carrie had to put up with Trace he insisted that he could order a kite to take back to cam and fly. Huh? AnywayMy present was a Shower! That was the best gift anyone could have given me! Except having my girls with me. All 5! Oh and Trace found a Heart shaped rock and gave it to me for my Birthday. What a sweetie! Saije gave me a foot rub and dad gave me a back rub! Well neededToo!Lars went Kayaking and caught his first fish and 9 inch Irish bass. Or some thing like that.

No comments: