Friday, July 29, 2005

Just playin' around

Today we did some work on the blog and got ready to play at the Legion Club. Lars has been teaching me the Bass so I can play tonight with the band. They are short a bass player. I was so nervous that I about died. I did pretty good. I had some guy named Daryl come and ask Lars to introduce him to me. And he shook my hand and said that I was awesome! I not sure about that but my teacher sure is! We also went to a dinner party at Lori Jo's house. She works for the school district here in Ninilchik. Tomorrow I leave to pick up the girls at the airport in Anchorage. They fly in at 10:oo pm. We met a freind of the skippers na,ed Billy and his daughter Cheyene. They have a place there in Anchorage and are letting us stay the night and take off the next morning. It takes 4 hours to get there. That means we wouldn't get there until 3:00 in the morning. Oh and I also rented out the Chalet again for Saturday so it should work out just perfect. Lars plays at the Legion while we are in Anchorage, so Trace will have to keep me on the road! That shouldn't be a problem!

No comments: