Friday, July 15, 2005

Back to work!

Today the people checked out I got to be a maid. I cleaned the laundry room, the kitchen, made beds, did dishes and did windows. Lars was now the official grounds keeper. He is a wwed eating crazy man. There are fire weeds (the state flower) everywhere. Not no more! Now you can see the 2 cars, dorey boat, fifthwheel and actually walk instead of on a small path. While the laundry was drying I made some potatoe salad! Which everyone bragged about! After the boat came in we got ready for dinner, and played horse shoes and learned about the gears in a fishing rod. Now I can fish and fix the fishing poles too. I also got to talk to Elyse and Neisha, My sister Anne, my Niece Dakota, My nefew Dylan, My Dad Bill, and my sister Beck all it he same phone call. I love you all! They are all so supportive of my family adventure. Lars's dad Lowell has helped me with this Blog so I can keep everyone up to date. I love you all! After dinner we played music and hit the sack. Saije and Trace had also met some kids from Alaska. They are here with their grandparents and are going to fish in the morning. Trace said that he wishes that he could go on the boat so he can catch the biggest fish!

No comments: