Thursday, July 28, 2005

Mommy's getting sick of the gypsy life too!

I got the slight case of the flu also! I couldn't get out of bed till about noon. I did have to get up and clean the B & B and Do the laundry. Lars got wood and built a dog house for Tessa, she is going to have pups, hopefully before we head out on the Ferry. Trace loves the pups! Then Lars came back and gave me some guitar lessons. He has been showing me the Bass and the Guitar. Man my fingers hurt! Trace is almost ready for lessons and Saije is asking to learn also! It will be good for her because she just can't pull out her drum set and play when ever she wants. We will be the partridge family by the time our 9 months are up. Lars has another gig on the 29 and 30 at the Legion in Ninilchik. While he is playing I will be picking up Elyse and Neisha at the airport. Yea! Well it is raining again and we are IN DOORS!

No comments: