Saturday, October 22, 2005

Snow in King Cove


We got woke up this morning with a ringing doorbell and a boy so full of excitement it about made me crazy! It was the neighbor asking if Trace could come out and play in the SNOW! Holy! Yes it snowed in King Cove! Trace was singing christmas songs while he got dressed in his snow gear. Now I know why you have to wear snow gear on an airplane! There wasn't enough for a snowman, but enough for a good snowball fight! The wind picked up later this afternoon and blew it almost all away. The girls were in tears! First KC, now snow in KC. They will get over it someday. Lars and his buddy Paul took off and hunted Ptarmigan. No luck! One day they will get into them and we will be eating good! I got invited over to a ladies house to visit. She invited me in and we had tea and Crab Tails. She is a very nice lady. Her husband came home about 1 1/2 later and then it was time for me to go home. She gave me a ride and thanked me for coming over. They love to visit around here. And so do I, I fit right in!

No comments: