Friday, October 07, 2005

Saije AKA- Styx


Well we made it to Friday. Boy Lars really needed some more down time. Saije played her first Basketball game. She did awesome! At first she was a little apprehensive, but towards the end of the game she Rocked! She didn't make any points but got some good passes. They call her STYX because of those long legs her momma passed down to her! They won there game 75 to 20. They played sandpoint and kicked some but. They have another game at 11:00 in the morning and another at 7:oo pm. She will get some serious ball handling time! She dosen't start but maybe tomorrow! Trace came home from the game and pucked all night! Here comes another bout with the flu. Hopefullly I won't get it. I had to wash everything including pillows. I hope they come out of it. I will probably have to rent a small boat and ore like crazy to get to Anchorage and buy some and hopefully make it back! Well I am out!

No comments: