Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Rookies Rock!


Saije had her second game at 11:00 and they got beat! 57 to 37. They let all the bench play and didn't didn't keep a good shooter and a rebounder in the first half. It was sad. The 7:00 game the Rookies beat the Eagles by 5 points. They did awesome. Everyone played and did awesome. Saije got better with every game. I am so proud of Styx! Lars and I let her go hang out with both teams after the game. They played games and danced. She is growing up too fast! Lars and I went over to a guys house that played the accordian. He's about 60 and his buddy that plays guitar is about 55. They love that polka music out here. The guy got winded after playing a song. We are always meeting new people. They call me and check in with me all the time. It's like I have relatives here.

No comments: