Saturday, October 15, 2005

3 on 3 Basketball Tournament

Well the CPR class was the best I've ever been to. I have had to recertify 5 times and the info was so much more up to date and the hands on and the video was just as informative. The 8 to 3 was hard but the staff from the school kept everyone entertained. When we got home we found out that the 3 on 3 Basketball tournament was tonight at 7:00 and I wanted to play. Lars was really soar, but he did it for me. We had cody on our team. He is off Saijes 7th grade team and can hit 3 pointers, but is only 5 ft. nothing. Cute kid and played well. As for Lars he didn't make it to the 2nd game of the double elimination. I had one on one with Kim my neighbor, and her nephew Johnny (the one Neisha is infactuated with) kept Cody buisy so I had to do all the running and making baskets. Poor Lars kept Charles the 22 year old, 7ft giant at the top of the key talking about fishing. He had to come home and have me wrap both his ankles in ice and make him his mommies casserole! Well we didn't win, but at least Lars and I got to go out on a date!

No comments: