Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Picture Day

Today Saije came home from practice to inform me that the team is going to Sandpoint. They leave on Saturday. Sleep at the school on cots and play 3 games like they did in KC. Then they come home on Sunday. She is growing up so fast. She is traveling without her mommy! I might get to go, it depends how many parents want to go. Well I wish them luck! Go get 'em Rookies! Today we all got our pictures taken. They give you a deal if you pay for at least 2 kids and the rest are free! After paying 37.00 bucks for each packet I'd be broke if I had to pay for all 4. Trace did the half smile he said. Neisha tried to get him to show his teeth and that just wasn't and option. He is getting a mind of his own! Help! That's all I need is 2 Lars' in the home! We'll put there mug on the blog once we get them. Keep it real!

No comments: