Friday, October 21, 2005

Snow Gear on an Airplane?

Well the winds died down late last night but are still at about 40 miles per hr. Saije never did get to get on the plane to Sandpoint, Ak. The weather is the shits. It is funny to see a Basketball team all dressed up in snow gear to go play ball. One of the rules are: You must dress in snow gear, including gloves and snowboots; incase of a crash. Saije was crying and I was sick to my stomach about her leaving. Luckily they never got out of KC. Lars and I went dancing at a wedding anniversary party. Lars fell in love with me all over again! Poor Lars had to just sway back and fourth, thanks to those damn ankles of his. He is still one the ice. We stayed up until 3 in the morning. Lars and I still can't get used to the time change. The kids have no problem, they are like the energizer bunny. They keep going and going! Well we are OUT!

No comments: