Monday, August 15, 2005

Salmon and Onions!

Well I woke up at 8:30am, but never got out of bed until Trace woke up and wanted cereal. It is pretty drizzly today. Lars and Trace caught 4 Hunpies a nd we put them in a brine to smoke them. I love smoked salmon. Oh we got our P.O. box today. Lars wanted his mommies hamburger casserole for dinner. WE were all sitting around the table when Trae announced load and clear. "Mom what are these white things?" First I explained that they were rice. THen after a long dispute he found one and put it on my plate. It was an onion! Usually I have to make one without onions and chinesse noodles and one with onions and chinesse noodles.I had hoped that I didn't have to do that anymore, but I guess I do. So I picked out all five, luckily I went easy on the onions. Trace is cute and smart! After watching Peter Pan we went to bed!

No comments: