Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A new day.

Having Lars gone for most the day is nice! He dosen't have time to worry if I am getting the things done that I need to. I am used to getting up and leaving at 6:45 with the girls and comming home at 4:00pm. Now I get to wake up when Trace does and eat breakfast with them and keep up with everything that is going on. Not that much is going on right now, but just getting caught up on all that I have missed this summer! And that is PLENTY! There is a grocery delivery barg that comes out of Seattle and delivers right oto the docks! We need to order some food for the winter, it is quite a bit cheaper than buying it here at the local store. Today it is raining in sheets! It is so cool! And the wind just carries the sheets right out to sea. Tonight clam chowder! Elyse hates potatoes and Trace hates everything but Salmon. So it should be a hit!

No comments: