Monday, August 29, 2005

Get ready and Go!

Lars woke up at 7:30 am and started his new job! He has inservice all week and the kids don't starat until Tue. Sept. 6. I can't wait to see if I get to sub. for any of the girls classes. Trace starts Head Start on Tue., but Pre-School doesnt' start until Oct. The teacher is having a baby any day. If I get the job I will drive the bus to pick up the kids and work from 10:00 to 12:00. Then 1:00 to 3:00 and drive the kids home. I think will really like it. I am still working on getting Neisha a math class that the school dosen't offer. Alg. II of all things. She has to have 3 years of math to graduate, and that means that she either takes the lower math class or do it over the internet. She already has 16 credits and she needs 22 to graduate, so her and Elyse should be out the same year. I will be loosing 2 kids! I am not sure I am ready to loose one!

No comments: