Friday, August 19, 2005

Girls night out!

Today was a windy one! I wanted to stay in bed all day., but no ! I went in and got the blg caught up and Lars worked on his class room. We met the High School Social Studies, Alaska History, and World History teacher. Her maiden name is Larsen. I know almost as many Larsens as I do in King Cove. We fit right in! Elyse and I made a couple loaves of bread. Saije and I made garlic toast. Neisha and I made meatballs for the spegetti. and Lars and Trce took the garbage down to the canisters. If you leave your trash outside guess who comes to visit? Yes, the Three Bears! After gettin' our chores done, I drove the girls down to the teen center. They played pool, video games and listened to music and read magazines. There is a parent that hangs out with the kids. There is also pizza, drinks and candy. While I was gone Lars and Much caught some more Humpies! Trace's fish stories are great. The fish seem to be getting bigger! Now the fish is a 20 pds.! We cut them up and put 'em in a brine and we will smoke them tomorrow. Fish, fish, fish, that's all those boys think about.

No comments: