Monday, August 22, 2005

Job hunting

Trace woke up ate 4 bowls of cereal and watched Little Nemo 3 times. Everytime he saw the Halibut he'd yell, Hey Dad! There's a Halibut! I din't think I ever noticed it before, until Lars hooked a real one! Trace picked up on the fish named Nr. Johansson right off! At 1:00 we headed over to meet with the principal. What a nice guy. This is his 2nd year of administration. He and Lars should get along great. We will bring the girls in tomorrow and meet with him to get there schedules worked out. He is also the counselor and Coed Volleyball coach. The girls have been trying to get a job. Today I took them into a chinesse restsraunt and while we were there I checked out their prices. It would cost about $60.00 to feed our family! I think we won't be eating there EVER! I am learning to cook everything! We also set up the band room. Mainly Saije's drums so she can get praticing. Trace is going to be an awesome drummer also. Saije has been giving him lessons.

No comments: