Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Hello from Sitka!











I arrived in Sitka and have finally settled in. I live in a quint little apartment next door to my job. If I don't show up for work they just knock on my door and then I get up. JK! I bet it would work though, well maybe once.....I had better not. I love being in the mountains and relaxing on the beach. Sitka has tons to do, but I wish my boys could be here with me to do it all. Andrew and Trace are trying to take the Ferry for my b-day next month. I will be in Sitka until somewhere around the first week of Aug. I have my weekends off to stroll around and watch the boats come and go. When the huge cruise ships come in this place gets crazy, people are everywhere! It is really good for the local economy. There are amazing peices of Art that I want to put in my house.There are theater shows playing next week put on by an Artist that uses expressions through Masks. I am hoping to be able to see one of them. I will keep you up to date if I do anything fun. Bye!

No comments: