Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Visiting Bill, Brandi, Daven, & Reed












After hanging out in Kingsburg, CA. we got to stay with my brother Bill and his family in Sacramento. While there we drove to San Fransisco and went to Seven Peaks. It was so dang hot, Trace and I went on a water ride and cooled off. Daven, Reed, Chloe and Trace enjoyed Thomas The Train, watching the Dolphins (the dolphin off 50 first dates), Shuka the Whale, the Walrus, and petting Sting Rays. They had a great water park where Trace, Chloe, and Daven ran wild and got soaked! Well Bill, Neisha, Saije, Dakota and I got a turn on the Medusa and some twisted roller coaster ride. I got very sick! My mom had to pull over on the way home so I didn't make a mess in the truck, YUCK! We were all tired and ready to hit the sack after all the fun.

No comments: