Sunday, July 15, 2007

10 Days in Kingsburg, CA.






For the next 10 days we attended the California State Trap Shoot. The first day I thought we would all end up in intensive care for dehydration! 105 degrees next to the King River, which was 60 degrees. The water runs straight out of the Sierra Mountains. It is like swimming in a steam of gold flakes. It is full of fools gold. It is sooo cool! It was like jumping in a glass of Ice Water! The kids couldn't stay out of it. Saije and I could only wade in it, it was freezing. Neisha and Dakota floated for hours on end. Chloe and Trace swam as if in bath water. The kids got plenty of sun and made tons of new friends. My mom Christine and I got caught up on the past 2 years and tried to sell everything she brought to sell. I love and miss you like crazy mom! We had a great 10 days! Chloe and trace became brother and sister within hours. They wore cowboy hats and ate otter pops like they were going out of style. The one thing that I took back with me to King Cove with me was my sun burn! Yipee!

No comments: