Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


We woke up this morning asking ourselves, "What are we thankful for?" Walking slowly through the house, rinsing the soap from our eyes, brushing our teeth, draging a comb through our hair & being thankful for water and toothpaste. Getting dressed up in our Sunday's best to gather around the table and share our final thoughts. Sitting around the carefully prepared meal that has made it hard not to sample, we begin with the blessing. As we pass the food around and pile our plates high, Trace begins: I'm thankful for my friends, my toys & my family. Saije follows: I'm thankful for my Family, house, food, friends, bed, music, dancing, school, and just about everything else. Dad was up next: I'm thankful for Mom, Elyse, Amanda, Neisha, Jocelyn, Saije, and Trace, our house & food. Now it was my turn: I have so many things to be thankful for. I am so very thankful for my healthy family that love me, that I am able to be a part of their lives, to be blessed with so many talents and to have found my soul mate to share this life with.


"May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by the ones you love".

3 comments:

Florene or Lori said...

Cherie:
That was beautiful! I am thankful for you and your mom and all you mean to me in my life! Our families are the best! I need an address for you so I can send you a Christmas card. Love you!
Aunt Flo

Anonymous said...

thats beautiful... praise the Lord and his beautiful ways..

Aloha

Stephen

Lillian said...

Is that Sager's Wine on your table? Sure miss you guys around the holidays.