Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lars & Trace building a deck onto the beach house.





The owner of the house has asked if Lars would put a deck on the back of the house before he left fishing. He worked for 4 days straight drilling, sawing & nailing with Traces help of course. Here is the completed project! I will sure enjoy it through the summer. We also hung our hammock and built a fire pit. We had a nice BBQ and got out the Kayak and took a row out on the Bay. We saw Sea Lions and 3 nice Killer Whales feeding on the Salmon that are getting ready to run. I love living in Alaska!

4 comments:

Heather said...

It looks beautiful there! Where are you guys summering? Drop me a line - check out my blog - my mom has one too and there's a link to her's through mine!
Love ya!

Applesauce Joce said...

Dude! That looks like lots and lots of fun! I wish we could go up and see it!

Applesauce Joce said...

Oh and that comment that Trace left made me laugh til I cried! He is hilarious! I will definatley write him! Love ya tons!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to come to yakatatt! when we come christmas vacation..isn't that going to b e hard to see the sights when there will be only a couple hours of sunlight? just going to have to go up there for the summer