Friday, September 29, 2006

Back to school

The first day of school the phone rang and it was for ME! It was Principal Smart. She learned that I was the ONLY one in KC that held a active CDL to drive a school bus. It was Traces first day of Kindergarten and he had to wake up at 6:30 and get on a bus in his PJ's and pick up every kid in KC. That job lasted 2 weeks. I began my day at 6:30 am, drove bus for the school, drove bus for Head Start, taught Head Start, drove all the kids in KC home after school, then drove the Head Start kids home, THEN..... worked at the grocery store until 7:30, THEN............................. came home ate dinner and got everyone to bed and then I was OUT! things have slowed down some what. I still work at the store but only Mon. Wed. Fri. and Sun. And I am still cutting hair. Lars finally got and Art class. He had a deal with the kids last year to grow his beard and don't shave it until school starts. I wish I had proof of that on camera. It was to his chest, ewww! Saije is in Utah to be in Band. She has been marching in parades and playing for Football games. GO SAIJE, YOU ROCK! SHe will be coming home after Christmas, I love you Birdie! Neisha is having second thoughts about graduating a year early. She may go back to Utah to graduate with her class if things work out for her. She could get a scholarship but she dosen't want to stay in AK. She wants to go where it is WARM. Poor Nena! Elyse was awarded the UA Scholarship for 11,000.00. WAY TO GO WEEZY! SHe is still envolved with sports and having a great time. Trace dosen't care much for Kindergarten. I think he had too much fun in Head Start and Pre-School! It is time to learn MUCK! I can't believe he will be 6 this year! Oh and Lars will be 40!!!! Holy Cow! It is going to be a good year!

No comments: