Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dad goes to the teaching fair in Anchorage

Hello Y'all! Well we got to spend three years in King Cove, AK. fishing, hunting, hiking and riding 4 wheelers. We have met some lifetime friends and will take many memories with us.
Andy didn't get rehired for the 08-09 school year so he is going to Anchorage to find another awesome place to live.

After being in Anchorage for a few days and meeting with different School Districts, Andy got a job teaching Art & Music in Yakutat, Ak. which is located in the South East of Alaska. We will be traveling to our new home Aug. 27.

We are very excited to see a new place in Alaska. There is great fishing, hunting & surfing there. Yes, surfing! They are holding a surfing extravaganza there in Yakutat during the month of June. I looks like we may get to learn how to surf!

We will take alot of pictures and let you see how our new home is. Take care! The Larsen's

3 comments:

Bob and Melissa Arnold said...

Hey! Long time no talk or see! We found you by accident and are so happy that you guys are doing okay. The kids have grown up so big! :) Drop us a line some time...marnold@scinternet.net

Applesauce Joce said...

Yo!!! I am excited to see the new place! I think christmas might actually happen! But ya i would try to come out in August but I go back around the 10th and I would be missing all the intro's to classes and it would set me back the rest of the year. Plus I have AP classes and that would suck doing the make up work for all my classes. But I miss you guys a lot and I hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see it! I'll paint you a pretty picture