Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Saije & Trace



Saije is Student of the Week! She is so out going and really turning into an awesome chick! Every day she tries something different. She is getting ready to go to Anchorage for ASAG, a student government conference. On Friday Saije and her friends entered the Talent show and took 2nd. They stole the show! A 2 year old dressed as a star sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and won 1st. She was adorable! AND!!!!! Trace lost his first front tooth! Him and I were actually racing to the restroom and I won! By accident we collided and his tooth got stuck in my shirt and well..."A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! " So he said hey mom stop! My tooth!, I looked down and his tooth was sideways and dripping something red, EEK! He wanted to look in the mirror, but I side tracked him with a tissue and removed the horrible thing before he saw it and started screaming! I am awesome I know. He did thank me and said I beat you, and I simply replied, "don't make me take out your other front tooth" & he ran. Like I said, "A girls gotta do, what a girl's gotta do!" Love ya all, Ree

1 comment:

Applesauce Joce said...

Congrats Saije! Oh and Trace is looking good with that hole in his smile! He is growing up so fast! I miss you all and love you very much! joce