Monday, September 17, 2007

Halibut fishing on Miss Molly with James Gould







This morning we dressed for cold weather along with a lot of rain. We took the Miss Molly out to catch some Halibut. When we got out of the Harbor a nice storm hit and slowed the fishing. Trace got some driving lessons and kept us in the right direction for quite a while. Lars and I got to do some fishing but the wind was against us so we came home with out fish, but with a smile! What an adventure. Saije, Trace and I have never been out on the ocean fishing before. At first we got a little sea sick, but we didn't get sick. Saije and Trace rode on top for a while then we hunkered down while the waves engulfed the small vessel. We each got a chance to drive the boat, just to see how it felt. I ended up driving the whole way back, and the next day my arms were killing me.
Thanks Jim for taking us on the Miss Molly, it was quite an experience!

1 comment:

fredbear said...

Andy I want to get up there before you leave damnit. It sounds and looks like a hell of an adventure.