Monday, October 02, 2006

Cj's sees first Caribou and Bear in Cold Bay, AK


Well the trip for a Caribou wasn't a total loss. Andy got a shot at the only one they saw and Josh actually hit it. They had to stalk it for quite a while and on the hunt the got to see a huge bear off in the distance. After taking the kill, they loaded the boat and back to KC they went. They arrived back in KC at about 12:00 pm. They were covered in blood and Caribou Hair, but wearing a grin. The next two mornings they went out to Belkofski Bay and brought back 15 silvers, Lenards Harbor and brought back 16. They have been fishing like crazy and are begining to sound like a couple of bawl babbies! Waaahh! I want my mommy! Well Cj leaves back to his mommy on Wed. I hope she has more sympathy than I do! Just kidding - I'll miss you Cj! Love Cherie

No comments: