Monday, February 27, 2006

Trace has a new hunting partner


Ya it's true and mommy ain't happy! Another DOG! Trace came home from the neighbors and brought home a little friend. I thought that Andrew would march him right back over there and take it back, but I was wrong. He told Trace that he could have the dog if he fed it and cleaned up after it. Ya right! I knew it would be me so I was all prepared to send the dog back. Well the feeding went well, but then the clean up came and I wasn't sure Trace was going to make it through it. All the sudden you hear, Dad I can't do it! Then, Son are we gona take the dog back?
Then Dad I'll puke! Do you want me to puke? Then, Ham that's what you have to do when you have a dog. Then, If I touch it I'll puke, It is gushy not hard! Then I came in and helped pack the dogs belongings and Trace ran over and plugged his nose and tried with all his heart to pick it up and when his breath ran out he screamed, I am going to die if I have to pick that up!
Well Muck didn't die. I whispered in his ear to ask dad if he would show him how to clean up after a dog so he can learn. Lars happily showed hem and Trace has been doing it ever since! Yea! I mean Boo000!! I wanted to send the dog back! His name is Tanner and he is the newest addition to our home in KC!

No comments: